|courtesy of oliviasorganics.com|
|courtesy of sunchlorella.com|
2. Green Superfood: SunChlorella Powder. Chlorophyll. Vitamins. Minerals. Enzymes. Protein. This green algae has it all + does it all. I like the energy boost it gives me and it has a gentle cleansing effect. Mix it in with water, juice or a smoothie. It will change the color of your drink + change your day.
3. Juice Bar item: Bri’s Morning Scramble. 3 letters: OMG. As a brunch-loving vegan I’ve had many tofu scrambles over the years. Ours is one is the best I’ve eaten, seasoned to perfection. Top with some OrganicVille Sriacha for a spicy twist.
|courtesy of kaiafoods.com|
|courtesy of luluaschocolate.com|
5. Sweet snack: Lulu’s Raw Maca Butter Cups. The delicious combination of raw chocolate, almond butter paired with maca root... yum!
7. Beverage: Taste Nirvana Coconut Water. Made from sweet Thai coconuts, this is the by far the sweetest and most flavorful coconut water on the market. It is also packaged in glass rather than plastic.
8. Supplement: Natural Factors PharmaGABA keeps me calm and focused without causing drowsiness. These chewable wafers begin to work in just 15 minutes and the effects are long lasting.
9. Face + Body: John Masters Argan Oil. If you want your body to feel silky + smooth Argan Oil, also known as Moroccan oil, is the answer.
10. Hair Care: Giovanni 50/50 Balanced Conditioner. Here’s my secret to great curls: I leave in regular conditioner. Traditionally leave-in conditioner is just watered down conditioner. For super curly hair I need a super moisturizing super natural full strength conditioner.
Thanks for the wonderful tips, Tanya!